Thursday, June 09, 2005

Almost famous!


Was at a cover shoot today and my riding buddy Jay gives me a call saying that I am famous. What a joker! He then read out a post on Dirt Rag Mag's Feedback thread. To spare you the mouseclick, I shall quote forum member Maxofthemountain, "The riders eye is getting better each issue, you must be getting a lot of good shots each month to choose from. Agu Paiso's self portrait is pretty cool ."

I was floored! They posted my submission! And yes, I am bloody almost famous. The photo is actually the same as my profile pic.

As soon as I got back to the office I emailed Jeff, the Art Director of Dirt Rag, requesting a soft copy of the page spread. He graciously obliged me. Supercool. That's the spread above!  Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

Blogger Lionel Valdellon said...

ayayay!!!

you are the DirtRAG man!

you are famous!
i will kneel before your statue in Rizal Avenida!

lionel:acid42
http://acid42.bluechronicles.net/blog

04:37  
Blogger mcsister said...

Dapat pala nag pa-autograph na ako!;-D

07:37  
Blogger Karlo said...

sikatch, beeyatch!

11:59  

Post a Comment

<< Home