Wednesday, June 29, 2005

a confession!

I've been neglecting my buzznet account of late, thanks to an unfortunate combination of work...and this blog hahaha...am trying to kick start it again, but somehow the more focused (and niche, take your pick) theme of this here blog appeals to me more. Not sure why, I guess single-speeding does that to you. At any rate, feel free to click on to buzznet - it's a great community. I remember joining up on its early days. A real positive vibe there, thanks to users like Marc, Tomdog, Swayframe, Ilisu...heck, just check out "my friends" list over there! It was one of the reason I abandoned my friendster account. Ok, another reason was wanting to lie low. I live in a real small city, where THREE DEGREES, as opposed to SIX, is the norm.

Enjoy the links!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home