Tuesday, August 29, 2006

VISA

Got up at the crack of dawn today to go to the US Embassy for my VISA interview. I'm scheduled to leave for training in Pennsylvania and New York sometime in the near future, hence the need to queue up and dress up. I'll spare you ALL the details.

Is there any bike content in this? Why of course! Our principal is the publisher of Bicycling and Mountain Bike magazines.

And guess what? Dirt Rag's HQ is in Pittsburgh, PA. Hmm...looks like some commuting is in order!

Speaking of Dirt Rag - my Dirt Rag 15th Anniversary Edition jersey arrived today. It's a L, which fits a bit relaxed, but its cooooool. Will possibly ride with it soon.



No, that's not me in the photo!

I also got a Primal Wear Clive Barker Edition Elect Rick jersey as a gift. Thanks A!!! ;-)



Again, NO, that's not me ON the jersey hehe

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home