Wednesday, August 31, 2005

midnight cruiser

it's 2:40 a.m. and what am I doing up? Well, a short 9:30 pm ride turned out better than expected. While going up St. Paul's I caught up with a group of riders called the "Metal Malisya"...I've met some of them before (and one of them is the head bike pimp at the Local Bike Shop), so I said my hello's and next thing I know I am tagging along with them in their urban ride.

My original plan of riding around my area, doing intervals in the climbs, and testing my new lights was set aside as the night ride took us from Pasig to Greenhills to Quezon City and back again. The night was cool and not much traffic on the roads. It was a fun ride with lots of laughs. Good company certainly makes the miles seem shorter - not that I was counting!

Being bike nuts we spent the last hour or so chatting about what else. Most of them were riding Santa Cruz's, but all decked out with different set ups. It was great riding with Ef, Augie, Gogi, Mike, Joseph and Rob.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Lionel Valdellon said...

Metal Malisya? Mas astig sana kung Metal Militia.

pero, what do i know about alpha male types who cruise around the city in a posse?

14:22  
Blogger Lionel Valdellon said...

what the ____?????

still no updates?!?!??!!?

01:35  

Post a Comment

<< Home