Thursday, January 05, 2006

a bottle of beer and a single gear



Was doing hill intervals last night when my backpack went "Boing!" (that's my message alert tone), so while caught in a stoplight I decide to check my phone. Karlo texts in saying he's at M Cafe in Makati with Lala and her cousins, and that they'll be there for a good part of the next hour. I reply that I am on my bike, but might head on out there just for fun.

So I push the pedals to Makati, and sneak past the guards at the Japanese Garden and join Karlo and the gang for a drink.

Nothing like ice cold Cerveza Negra to cool you down after a ride hehe. Just one bottle though, since I had to bike home too. Crazy? Maybe. Fun? Hell Yeah!

On the way home, I snapped this pic too, of The Big Wheel:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home