Tuesday, September 26, 2006

snap o' da day



hahaha!


Polly snapped this before we headed for our second serving of Duck Trail last Sunday. Ride went well as it was a bit overcast. Inner trails were a bit muddy but rideable. Jay is still fine-tuning his 1x1+Mary combo, so the verdict is still out.

I made the mistake of adding more PSI to my Kenda Klaws - while they did still grip well, they didn't absorb the bumps as much as the last time. Will tweak settings again for this weekend.

Crank is still a-creaking, and I definitely have to grab a new one soon. Hmmm...maybe a White Industries ENO crank will do...something to track down when I leave mid-October for the US.

NYCVELO, here I come! I have a day or so of free time in New York, and I plan to rent a bike and see the sights. Despite this article from the New York Times. Could riding there be as bad as here in Manila?!? But thanks, Lara, for the heads-up :)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger in_sneakers said...

nice pic! hehe. pasalubong ha! cho-co-late! cho-co-late! =p

03:09  

Post a Comment

<< Home