Sunday, December 31, 2006

Bike Lust!!!

After yesterday's round of maintenance, today was time to give the bike some good ol' rubbin and lovin!

Before anything else, I hadn't gotten anything for Spanky this Yuletide season yet - hmmm let's see...can't upgrade the drivetrain (no gears here!); chain is still ok; brakes are fine (got spare pads...heck, I even have a spare set of brakes from the Tingle!); handlebars are fine, grip tape is perfect; new saddle! I wanted one, but all the local shops are out of white leather saddles for some reason...hmmm...I got it!

Carbon Fibre Bar-end Plugs. Yep. I know, I know, it's a cosmetic upgrade, but it's a subtle touch hehe

After installing the plugs, it was time to give the bike a good wipe-down of Pedro's Bike Lust. Right down to the rims and spokes. Lovely shine.

Oh, I also did a number on my brother's FS rig. As you can see in the background.



And for good measure, I also did his Dahon SpeedPro.



What can I say, I guess I love bikes!

How can I forget - it's also the last day of 2006! If you're looking for a retrospective, well, just click away at the links underneath THE TRAIL, on the right.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Karlo said...

libog mo! hahhaha!

11:48  
Blogger Izzy said...

Where'd you get the Dahon?

16:37  

Post a Comment

<< Home