Sunday, April 01, 2007

April's Fools

I wasn't playing a pre-April Fool's Day joke on Karlo when I said we'd be hitting the trails yesterday. Knowing that he's had prior experience on a mountain bike, I decided to take him to Maarat - specifically Roxas trail, which is known for a few steep climbs and rutted descents. I advised him to take it easy, since it was is first time.


Here's Karlo, taking my advice to the letter!


Polly and his tricked-out Turner 5-Spot are always ready to ride.


Das me. spanking the monkey.


National Geographic shot care of Polly.


Here's Karlo in one of the gnarly downhill bits. He did pretty good. A lot of first timers walk down this section.


Carlo (with a C) enjoys the benefits of is full-sus Giant Anthem.


All dirty and all smiles!

Karlo needs a few more dirt rides under his belt. No problem, since it's Holy Week. I'll make sure he racks up some experience points!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home