Friday, February 09, 2007

pedaling for Sheldon Brown

If there was any such thing as a bicycle guru, Sheldon Brown would be the man. For years his website has been a goldmine of information - from bicycle tinkering to singlespeed conversions.

Well I just found out from MTBR that Mr. Brown is having health problems, and he posts updates about it in his journal...

Here's my reply to the forum thread:

***snip***

hang in there, Sheldon!

Wishing you all the best, from all the way here in the Philippines.

Your site has been a valuable source of information for me as well.

From now on, each pedal stroke I make going uphill will be dedicated to your health.

Fellow SSers and riders, I invite you to do the same

***snip***

You folks can post a message in the aforementioned thread, or send him an email of support and well wishes at:
(captBike at sheldonbrown dot com).

1 Comments:

Blogger Izzy said...

Thanks for posting this.

I'm a Sheldon Brown fan too, but never thought about checking out his journal. So I never knew about his health condition until now.

I've sent him an e-mail of encouragement as well.

12:33  

Post a Comment

<< Home