Tuesday, February 13, 2007

the new hire?

Look who I'm sharing my cubicle with:

Yep, decided to take Spanky to work today. Granted, the office is just 2km away from home (have to climb a short hill though). I still managed to get to work in less time than if I drove it. It's sort of empowering passing cars that are gridlocked, engines idling while waiting for the traffic light to turn green. Had to contend with some pollution, of course, but for a 9am ride it was still pleasantly cool and I hadn't worked up a sweat when I timed in. Felt energized too.

Hmm, maybe I'll do this more often. Need a lil more man-smell and testosterone round here in an office that's dominated by ladies. Hehe. Then again, studies show that men release pheromones after a workout...wait till they get a whiff of my saddle! HAHAHAHA!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Karlo said...

i think it's the males who go around sniffing saddles hahaha

10:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home