Thursday, April 05, 2007

Hole-y Thursday

We hit Maarat and Roxas trail for the second time in a week. This time we had Jay and Mikitang in tow.

Weather was lovely, with some fog and light drizzle to make things interesting. Maarat is notorious for its clay-like mud, and we hoped the drizzle won't turn into a monsoon.


We're in Marin County!


Tourists. The Philippines is a major tourist destination for Japanese, Koreans, and Taiwanese nationals.


Karlo's second time around, and you can tell he has more balls. I mean confidence.


Jay enjoying some ruts.


Karlo's first water crossing. Time to get your feet wet, land-lubber!

Arrrrrr.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Thanks for the pics! I live in Cavite so I haven't really explored Maarat yet. I've only been to Shotgun twice so far.

I want to try Shotgun again then explore all the other trails around Maarat. It's just too far from where I live. Hayyy...

19:58  

Post a Comment

<< Home